Thursday 17 September 2015

Julia

I have osteo arthritis.

As my rheumotologist describes it, it is "generalised, widespread osteoarthritis" which means it is everywhere, every joint, every day.

It decidedly does not bring me joy, and as such is not really a topic for my blog, however it does have one huge thing in it's favour - because of it I found Julia.

Julia describes her treatments best - check out www.marmaladesearth.com

Julia provides massage therapy in the comfort of your own home so is perfect for anyone who may be anxious about leaving the house or going to new unfamiliar places. I tried various massage therapists before coming across Julia but for all of them I had to travel to their place of business. That's not an issue for me but following an hour of reflexology (treatment on your feet) the last thing I want to do is drive home - it rather defeats the object of having the treatment to be honest.

When Julia leaves I just plop onto my own sofa and enjoy the only period of time I have when I am pain free in my feet. Julia will blend oils to your personal taste (I'm an old Trog so the house usually smells of patchouli oil on a Friday evening) and always leaves me the left over oil so I can use it up in the days between treatments.

Just 2 points - Julia only provides treatments for women and you can't have her every other Friday as that's when she comes to me.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment